So, What's a Blog For? . . .
I decided I am going to make my blog more "useful." I will write something that I learned each day. Well, maybe not EACH day. Just some days, when I learned something. Which might not be every day. I mean, some days, there just isn't anything to learn. . .
But, I digress.
Today, what did I learn? I can think of several things I have been wrestling with lately:
1. The rest of the world does not move on MY time schedule.
2. No matter how hard I try, my whip isn't long enough to reach other people who don't see the urgency of life to make them move faster.
3. Frustration causes fat.
But, I digress.
Today, what did I learn? I can think of several things I have been wrestling with lately:
1. The rest of the world does not move on MY time schedule.
2. No matter how hard I try, my whip isn't long enough to reach other people who don't see the urgency of life to make them move faster.
3. Frustration causes fat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home