Sunday, January 01, 2006

WOOT


Well, I bought a Woot. ($29.99 + $5 for S/H.) New Years' Eve, at 11 pm my time, (which is midnight wherever the Wooteriers live) they posted their Woot for New Years' Day. I immediately pressed "I Want One", and I got it. That was pretty amazing, as the whole Woot was bought out by 4 minutes past midnight. Anyone want speakers for their gaming computer? I'll sell them to you . . . We could hold our own eBay-like auction. Just so my reserve is met . . .

6 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

I'm interested!!!! But not to auction. Just interested.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 3:40:00 PM  
Blogger Kip said...

What's the reserve? Do you allow sniping?

Sunday, January 01, 2006 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger MOAB said...

What's "sniping?" Isn't that what I get from you guys all the time anyway?

Sunday, January 01, 2006 4:25:00 PM  
Blogger MOAB said...

the reserve is what I paid for it, plus $1 for doing nothing on New Year's Eve so I could buy it.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 4:26:00 PM  
Blogger MOAB said...

OR I could just sell it on eBay.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 4:38:00 PM  
Blogger Kip said...

Remember bid-sniping? You wait till the last second and then bid the item out from someone else. You can buy programs and online services to do it for you.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home