The source of all depression—
So, IS depression (the non-chemical kind) brought on from influences on the Dark Side? Or is it from my own frustrations/lack of control/unfulfillment, etc.? Is it easy to remove? Can I "get over it" by reading scriptures, praying, fasting, etc.?
My PB says that he will bring discouragement into my life. This occurred to me this morning. But that through being humble and prayerful, he will have no power over me. So I think that maybe I have control over this particular type of discouragement/depression. I have decided to take control of my outlook/attitude.
Tomorrow I will do my Navy Seal routine; I will pull myself out of the swamp; I will make a list of things to do and then DO them. I will put on a hat.
My PB says that he will bring discouragement into my life. This occurred to me this morning. But that through being humble and prayerful, he will have no power over me. So I think that maybe I have control over this particular type of discouragement/depression. I have decided to take control of my outlook/attitude.
Tomorrow I will do my Navy Seal routine; I will pull myself out of the swamp; I will make a list of things to do and then DO them. I will put on a hat.

1 Comments:
When I feel depressed, it's usually because I feel helpless or overwhelmed. And sometimes it's easier than other times to overcome. If I focus on smaller victories instead of the Big Picture (if I'm overwhelmed) or find areas of achievement (when I'm feeling helpless), that sometimes helps. Otherwise, I just ride it out knowing that (like the weather) this will change with time... *hugs*
How's the Navy Seal routine going?? I'm awed at your fortitude!! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home