An update~~
I've had SO many people ask me why I don't write my blog any more. I've been hit with the guilts, and so here is my next entry.
Well, I'm going to sell the house. (After I put MEGAbucks into it, I'll get MEGAbucks out of it.) I'm going to get a job. Natasha is in the 11th grade, and works at Arby's.
Quesi is senile. He can't seem to keep his — what's a nice way to put it? — his liquid waste product INSIDE the litter box. I am going to replace ALL the carpet in the house, and so I don't need a cat who makes a smelly mess of it. I think we'll have felinekabobs for Sunday dinner tomorrow.
I went to the pet store, and bought a NEW fancy-dancy litter box with a LID on it and a litter box liner for him that is supposed to fix all problems. We'll see.
If you have any suggestions as to what to do with said Alzheimer-infested pea-brained hairy animal, please submit them in the "comments" section of this blog. The winning suggestion will get a PRIZE. I'm not saying what it is! But the litter box comes along with it.
Well, I'm going to sell the house. (After I put MEGAbucks into it, I'll get MEGAbucks out of it.) I'm going to get a job. Natasha is in the 11th grade, and works at Arby's.
Quesi is senile. He can't seem to keep his — what's a nice way to put it? — his liquid waste product INSIDE the litter box. I am going to replace ALL the carpet in the house, and so I don't need a cat who makes a smelly mess of it. I think we'll have felinekabobs for Sunday dinner tomorrow.
I went to the pet store, and bought a NEW fancy-dancy litter box with a LID on it and a litter box liner for him that is supposed to fix all problems. We'll see.
If you have any suggestions as to what to do with said Alzheimer-infested pea-brained hairy animal, please submit them in the "comments" section of this blog. The winning suggestion will get a PRIZE. I'm not saying what it is! But the litter box comes along with it.

3 Comments:
http://www.funny-games.biz/cat-bat.html
This game seems like a fun way to get rid of cats.
If I win the 'prize' I hope it comes with a bat too!
A lovey rug perhaps?
I say, enter him in one of those battle to the death contests that they have in Japan. Of course, since he's old, we'd have to load him up with some armor.
Post a Comment
<< Home