Monday, April 17, 2006

The snowfall-ish sunset day after Easter ~


We had a lovely Easter weekend. Saturday we went to the park and flew kites and played Bacci. Then we went back to the house, had a treasure hunt with eggs and candy, etc., and had pizza (ask Tyler how many pieces he ate . . . ), went shopping and watched a movie (Narnia).

Sunday Jenny/Tyler and boys came for a yummy honey-baked ham dinner. Jenny makes GREAT home-made rolls and cheesy potatoes!



I hope everyone had a wonderful day! I must say it was very special for me. It really makes a difference in how you think about Easter when you have been to Jerusalem and seen the sites there. I'm SO grateful I had the chance to go. I'm so thankful the Savior died for ME, and that He strengthens me and bouys me up when I am dragged down. We are all so blessed! I love you all, my dear, precious family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home